Cape Town, Safari & Elephant Experience
Experience the best of South Africa with private touring and intimate boutique hotels.
Explore the bustling city of Cape Town, it’s stunning landscapes, fascinating history and culture, and delicious cuisine.
Then you’ll head to Jabulani Safari, near Kruger National Park and home to an incredible herd of orphaned elephants. Your experience at Jabulani will be totally customized: from elephant interactions to game drives, Jabulani has many activities to offer.
Contact us to build your custom South Africa itinerary!
$5,500 per person (1/11/19 – 4/30/19)
$4,990 per person (5/1/19 – 5/31/19)
$6,450 per person (6/1/19 – 8/31/19)
$5,390 per person (9/1/19 – 12/9/19)
*Pricing is per person based on 2 guests traveling.
**Pricing and availability subject to change until booked and ticketed.
Upon arrival into Cape Town, after completing immigration and customs formalities, collect your baggage and proceed to the Arrivals Hall. Here you will be met by an Alluring Africa representative for your private road transfer to Four Rosmead Guest House, a chic boutique hotel, where you will spend the next four nights.
Inclusions: Private Transfer
Today, you will be collected for a Private Full Day City, Table Mountain & Robben Island Tour.
You will explore Cape Town, from its historical beginnings to the dazzling modern Victoria and Alfred Waterfront. View Cape Town from a new perspective, at the historic prison of Robben Island. Here, Nelson Mandela was infamously incarcerated for 18 years. Visit the Bo Kaap Precinct, Company Gardens, drive-by of the Castle of Good Hope, Parliament Buildings, City Hall and a stop vibrant flea market of Greenmarket Square.
Inclusions: Breakfast, Private Touring
After breakfast, you will be collected for your Private Full Day Winelands Tour.
Savor the region’s wine and stunning landscapes with tastings at Delaire Graff and La Petite Ferme, and a delicious lunch at Babel (own expense).
Inclusions: Breakfast, Private Touring, Wine Tastings
Enjoy a Private Full Day Cape Peninsula Tour.
Take a drive through the charming and picturesque coastal towns of the Cape and enjoy spectacular views from Chapman’s Peak Pass. Visit the charismatic penguins at Boulders Beach, and look out for Cape Fur Seals on Duiker Island. Spot southern right whales and explore Table Mountain National Park in search of wildlife. Marvel at the stunning scenery of Kirstenbosch Gardens.
Inclusions: Breakfast, Private Touring
After breakfast, an Alluring Africa representative will transfer you to the airport for your flight to Jabulani Safari, an intimate lodge with only 6 suites, where you will spend the next three nights. Jabulani Safari borders Kruger National Park and is home to an incredible herd of orphaned elephants.
Inclusions: Private transfer, internal flight, all meals and snacks, beverages including local spirits and a variety of cellar wines, daily laundry service.
Day 6 & 7
Enjoy two full days of activities at Jabulani Safari.
Every guest’s experience is customized; activities include elephant interactions and safaris, game drives, guided walks, spa therapies, visits to the Endangered Species Centre, hot air ballooning, culinary appreciation, or pure relaxation.
Inclusions: All meals and snacks, beverages including local spirits and a variety of cellar wines, daily laundry service.
After breakfast, you will be collected for your transfer to the airport to connect with your departure flight out of Johannesburg. Return home, taking with you the sights, sounds, and memories of an incredible African trip!
Inclusions: Breakfast, transfer, internal flight
- Scheduled activities/tours (i.e. with other guests) as specified. Most safari camps and lodges include two game activities per day (morning and afternoon);
- Alluring Africa’s local reps available 24/7 while traveling;
- Services of lodge guides and staff;
- Air/ground transfers as specified;
- Accommodation taxes, applicable tourism levies and all relevant Value Added Government Sales Tax (GST);
- Relevant park fees;
- All accommodation as specified;
- Excursions/activities as specified;
- Drinks – differs between camps/lodges;
- Laundry can be done at most camps/lodges and hotels. In some cases this is included in the tariff quoted;
- Alluring Africa final documentation
- Meals, drinks, laundry, entrance fees, porterage, tours/excursions and transfers not specified;
- Any scheduled flights and related taxes not specified;
- Cancellation, baggage and medical insurance – which is essential;
- Staff gratuities;
- Any new gov. taxes, levies, fuel or industry increases which are beyond our control;
- Any items of a personal nature or anything not specifically stated as included;
- International airfare.